Choose collective health insurance through your employer
With extra benefits for a healthy lifestyle
As an employee in the Netherlands your health insurance with VGZ comes with extra benefits: a discount on your supplementary insurance, generous reimbursements and many extras for a healthy lifestyle.
What is collective health insurance?
A health insurance policy for a group of people. For example, employees with the same employer, member organisations, self-employed people or municipalities. Because we make agreements that apply to large groups, we can offer advantages. Such as the group discount on your supplementary insurance.
Benefits of insuring yourself collectively
- Discounts for the whole family on supplementary insurance
- Extra coverage for physiotherapy and oral care including orthodontics
- Generous prevention budget for e.g. a lifestyle check or first-aid course
- Free use of Gezond Leven: an online platform for healthy living
- Quick payment of claims via the VGZ app